- Super Bowl Party - The location has been updated. There are limited seats on the couch, so RSVP ASAP. Also, plan to bring food and beer (of course). This event is open to non-members.
- Homebrew Only Tasting - This was promised and Josh Rein delivered. On February 13th at 4:00 PM, Josh will host a tasting limited to homebrews only. More details to come. Relax. Don't Worry. Have a homebrew. This event is open to non-members, but is limited to 10 guests.
- Porters/Stout Tasting - Bring a stout, porter, or one of those cellared beers you saved for the cancelled tasting this past week to Flat Branch on February 27th at 4:00. This is for members and all regular charges apply (membership OR $10 if you don't bring beer and $5 if you do bring beer).
- The last of the Hopslam is set to be unleashed on the public at Uprise Bar this Wednesday. If this doesn't happen on Wednesday, I won't bother posting anything more on Hopslam.
- There will be a field trip to Kansas City in April. Contact a CBE officer for details. If you don't know a CBE officer, leave a comment here and we'll get back to you.
That should do for now. Carry on.